Is Your Body Crying For Water?
* Water's Role in the Body
Water helps nearly every part of the human body function. Considering that our bodies are almost two-thirds water, understanding water's important role in the body can be a fountain of health. The following are just some facts about water and it's role in the body:
* Your brain is 75% water / Moderate dehydration can cause headaches and dizziness
* Water is required for expiration
* Regulates body temperature
* Carries nutrients and oxygen to all cells in the body
* Blood is 92% water
* Moistens oxygen for breathing
* Protects and cushions vital organs
* Helps to convert food into energy
* Helps body absorb nutrients
* Removes waste
* Bones are 22% water
* Muscles are 75% water
*Statistics From The International Bottled Water Association
* Water is the main component of almost every function in your body. You cannot live without water
* According to F. Batmanghelidj, M.D., author of the book Your Body's Many Cries For Water, these are some of the things water does for you everyday:
1. Water generates electrical and magnetic energy inside every single cell in your body - it literally provides you with the "power" to live.
2. Water integrates mind and body functions. It increases the ability to realize goals and purpose.
3. Water is used to transport all substances to your cells.
4. Water increases the efficiency of the red blood cells to collect oxygen in your lungs.
5. Water brings your cells oxygen and takes the wastes away from the cells so your body can dispose of them. It cleanses your body on the cellular level!
6. Water plays an active role in your internal heating (electrical) and cooling (sweat) systems. It helps to regulate your body's temperature.
7. Water is needed for the production of hormones, enzymes, and neurotransmitters.
8. Water is a better "pick-me-up" then any other drink in the world! And, it has NO side effects!
9. Water removes deposits of toxic substances in the joints, kidneys, liver, brain, skin, and tissues caused by dehydration.
10. Drinking water helps separate the sensations of hunger and thirst. This helps you lose weight naturally as you start to recognize you are not hungry, but rather thirsty for water!
These are just a few of the many reasons to make water a priority in your day!
* Are you drinking enough water? More importantly - are you drinking the right water?
Click Here for More Information on Zenergy Water
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the FDA and are provided for informational purposes and are not intended for diagnosing, treatment, cure, or prevention any disease.